MOST OF US DO NOT REGULARLY CLEAN THEIR MAKEUP BRUSHES, SOME OF US NOT AT ALL.
I mean, who can blame you it is hard, messy and takes hours to dry. The problem is , that without cleaning it gathers live bacteria which is disgusting and harmful to your health.
In one month it can gather more bacteria than your toilet brush has. Gross!
OUR BRUSH SPINNER CLEANS AND DRIES YOUR MAKEUP BRUSH IN JUST A COUPLE OF SECONDS!
FOLLOW THESE 5 STEPS ONCE A WEEK FOR AMAZINGLY CLEAN BRUSHES AND HEALTHY SKIN:
1. Select the best fitting collar. There are 8 to choose from.
2. Attach the collar to the device.
3. Squeeze a small amount your preferred liquid soap into the bowl. Add water to the bowl until the water level is half the height of the brush bristles.
4. Softly dunk the brush up and down in the liquid, pressing the brush lightly into the BOWL to open the bristles slightly. Whilst gently pressing the brush down in the bowl, switch on the Brush Cleaner. Slowly move the brush up and down for 10 seconds, keeping the brush underneath the liquid level at all times.
5. Gradually lift the spinning brush out of the liquid (but keep inside the bowl) and leave it to spin above the liquid level. As the brush lifts from the dirty liquid, the bristles will splay out and you will see the water/cleanser and dirt being spun out of the brush. Leave the brush spinning above the liquid. After 10 seconds switch it off. Your brush will be clean and dry.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
Q. I see that the spins of the bristles out. Will this damage my brush?
The force exerted on the bristles when spinning is very low in comparison to the bending, squeezing and pulling action used when cleaning brushes by hand. As part of our testing we repeat tested a range of brushes 500 times, to see how they were affected. The results show that there was little to no affect on the bristles. However, as there are so many factors regarding brushes we cannot be held responsible for any damage to your brushes.
Q. Will it work with my brushes?
The 8 silicone collars or 'hoods' have be especially designed to hold any brush handle which is between 5mm and 30mm in diameter. We have tested it with a huge range of brushes. However the brush must have a rod or shaft-like handle.
Q. Does it work on natural and synthetic brushes?
Yes, it works with a range of natural and man made brushes. However when changing from wet to dry, bristles can be delicate. For natural bristles especially, please only spin dry for 3-5 seconds then stop. If any of the bristles do stick out, please use a damp cloth to mould them back into shape and leave them to air dry.
- 1 x Makeup Brush Spinner
- 1 x Makeup Brush Spinner Bowl
- 8 x Makeup Brush Caps
ATTETION: AAA battery NOT including